Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CherBear's Thoughts: Chilly Starts ~



The end of the month has approached & the January hasn't been a bad start. Hopefully signs of better things to come.

-----

Overall: Life has been more & more of me being reflective. I've come to accept some aspects in my life as a specific role to take in my family. Final decisions were made on someone very dear to me & thankfully...it was that compared to a much longer & dreadful possibility that was dodged. Other than that, other family members are looking to go away for a couple of months...hopefully soon & me possibly looking at a trip to the Philippines by the end of this year 2014? Too far for me to even contemplate the possibilities of that. Still more concern with financial odds & ends, looking to improve my life situation, so yes, the job hunt is still slow.

ArtisticSo I've been doing my best to keep up with livestream on Fridays, granted less viewers but at the same time ... it really doesn't help that I start really late. I'm figuring out a better time or just livestream throughout the day, EITHER WAY...I'm content with it. I've managed to balance when to work on art with other little things such as video games & MMOs.

Gaming: I've taken a more consistent change to that - taking up a pen & paper rp group that I've slowly found myself a little more accommodating to, its starting to pick up a lil more this year & hopefully see some new ppl by Feb. MMOs though have been hit & miss, unfortunately w/ my partners in crime being ex-communicado for one reason or another (sick...life...w/e?), I've found myself playing more hand held consoles like my 3DS or starting up my Wii. 

Anime: Went to watch Anohana the Movie at selective screenings here in San Diego. I got the signed poster, but unfortunately didn't get the letter. I still want to eventually get around to watching Magical Girl Madoka movie Pt3 & the only anime this Winter season I've been watching is Silver Spoon S2. Fall Anime - wrapped up Outbreak Company which was cute & Miss Monochrome which made me smile. A lot of other animes to backtrack on or I've simply had stopped watching for one weird reason or another...still a long countdown to Sailor Moon being relaunched for July...let's hope its not another push back.

------

So granted, I won't point & laugh due to the fact I live in California & everywhere else has been suffering snow, I can only wish those that are dealing with it to stay safe out there. Now, with all the goings of media (that celebrity did what now?), events going on (Give-a-ways!), an era on the tonight show ending (Bye Jay Leno...again...!), Superbowl coming up (In it for the commercials...obviously), Grammys winding down (I missed what happened there...) & everything in-between (going back to bed brb). I haven't forgotten one thing I will say since that day is coming up fairly shortly. Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment