Sunday, December 8, 2013

Journal Meme: 2 out of 3 - More Random Meme



Taken from AdmiralMaggot @ deviantART -

1. Do you sleep in your underwear?
And other clothes too!

2. Do you sleep with socks on?
No.

3. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
Someone else.

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Not really, yet it always seems to find me.

5. Are you a manly-man?
Uh no?

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Technically, my sis?

7. Can you commit
Yes.

8. Are you short?
I think I am.

9. Do you like somebody?
Of course.

10. Does your Facebook password have to do with a girl?
No.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Of course I care.

12. Do you think you're alone sometimes?
Yep.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
Yes.

14. Are you double jointed?
No.

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Small space inbetween all this camping supplies in the back of a truck.

16. Have you touched/smacked someone else's butt in the past 24 hours?
Not really.

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
Probably.

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
No.

19. How many girls will read this just because it says "Guy Confessions"?
What?

20. check of those that apply:
[ ] A girl once forced me to wear makeup.
[x] I have cried in a movie theater.
[x] I prefer boxers over briefs.
[x] I get jealous.
[ ] I think Lady Gaga is sexy :iconohgodwhyplz:
[ ] I like death/grind/black metal. Death Metal like Amon Amarth, yes. Mostly normal metal though.
[x] I like rap. (When it's good like ICP or Public Enemy)
[x] I like techno.
[x] I like country.
[x] I carry a laptop bag.
[x] I'd be lost without my computer.
[x] I enjoy watching football. (Sometimes)
[ ] I've never been called a spoiled brat.
[ ] Girls are confusing.

21. What color is your underwear that your wearing?
Green ~

22. Do you prefer light or dark haired girls?
Eh OH this is a guys thing, oh well, dark haired girls!

23. Are you currently frustrated with a girl?
Sure.

24. What's one thing a girl can do to make you like them?
Be themselves.

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yes.

26. Have you ever broken up with someone?
Yes.

27. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
No.

28. Do you like your life?
Yep, cuz it could be worse ...

29. Where did you go today?
No where today.

30. Has one of your friends ever stolen a girlfriend from you?
Uh sure?

31. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
No.

32. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Strangely its in the middle.

33. How long have you had a facebook?
Too long?

34. Have you ever been slapped in the face by a girl?
No.

35. What are your biggest fears?
 Heights.

36. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yes.

37. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
It has happened.

38. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
No.

39. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
Yeah.

40. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Hmm ...

41. Are you currently missing someone?
Always do, ever since 2007.

42. Cowboy or Gangster?
Cowboy

43. Preppy or Punk?
Doesn't matter.

44. Face or Body?
Can I opt for a 3rd option?

45. Good cook or take you out a lot?
Cook.

46. Sweet or sexy?
Sweet IS sexy.

47. Armani or Abercrombie?
Eh?

48. Contacts or glasses?
Glasses.

49. Have you ever thought you'd marry a girl you've dated?
Huh?!

50. Laidback or Active
Laid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment