Monday, December 30, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts: End of the Year Wrap-Up



So .. the end of 2013 is quickly approaching & well I guess I have plenty to talk about & wrap up.

-----

Fair warning: Plenty to talk about so if you wish to hear the rantings of a crazy bear by all means enjoy. Hopefully its not too long.

First off, hope everyone had a wonderful Merry Christmas. With New Year approaching, if I don't say much after 2014, then Happy 2014 New Year.

---

So I've come to the conclusion that I had been busy ever since the end of the Halloween. I've been trying to fix my schedule with the whole holiday season that's been going on. I tried to & made adjustments but it hasn't helped much but with the holiday season winding down, I hope that everything will slow down & I can find some sort of normal pace. 

In-between all this: I managed to indulge in a lil bit. What would that be? Doctor Who. After watching the Name of the Doctor, finally the Day of the Doctor showed & then finally the Time of the Doctor. Overall, I still haven't gotten over it but I've been enjoying it. Now the wait for the 12th Doctor...13th?...oops did I anger anyone out there for that statement. Either way, its a long way until 2014 when we get to watch the new Doctor in action.

As for my holidays, it has been blessed. Hanging out with family & relatives, after my revelation this year, I've been slowly starting to heal but sadly with the expense over a tragedy. 

On top of the good moments, the highs & lows, the lows? well ... flooding & odd misfortunate moments, I am trying to keep an optimistic outlook. Same with still trying to find work but like many things & other local friends, its difficult to find stable work. Did I mention ... my twitter account got compromised too? Thankfully that got fixed ... bad joke, anyone want parkas? Ha ha ... oi. Anyways!

With these highs & lows throughout this interesting 2013 ~ overall, I really can't complain.

So with 2014 -- I will keep with the positive outlook. 

What will I try to do with this upcoming year?

- More artwork.

I'll elaborate with the New Year as my attempted resolutions. As for now I'll keep up with at least my traditional artwork & post them up on my instagram. For now, I wish a Happy 2014 New Year. 

1 comment: