Saturday, December 14, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts: Little Changes



So I wanted to enlighten folks with some little changes I am leaning towards. 

Over on my sticky thread: http://forums.redbana.com/showthread.php?t=187 I've been making changes; relink pictures, sorting pictures & uploading pictures. After some censoring, I had caught some links don't load properly anymore.

As for livestream: I am definitely leaning towards moving Saturday night livestream to Friday nights now. 

Not to mention; I do apologize for not replying back to the messages I do have on deviantART. Ever since Halloween, my timing & scheduling has just been off. 

On and off throughout December I'll be seeing how Fridays are gonna look for livestream drawings & gaming. Other than that, I'm still working on my art when I can & try to set a solid schedule for the new year on top of everything else I am still looking, places I want to go to, trying to do & all the in-betweens that I found myself wrapped in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment