Friday, February 3, 2012

CherBear's Aspirations: February 2012 - A Rarity ~


Greetings everyone! February is already here, hope everyone on the east coast had an interesting Groundhogs Day & don't forget it is a rare month. For those who already know or already, the 29th of February will be gracing our presence this year.

Anyways -- trying to regain an optimistic outlook again after that hiccup in January. Everything has been sorted & backed up so I'm not looking to see anything go haywire on my end in terms of requests, commissions & what not that has been at a standstill...still so sorry about that but I am aiming to get that all done...so help me...or something!

Livestream will come back to our weekly Saturdays with that weird moment of me holding it earlier within the week without anyone knowing.

The story & project progression has been going fairly slowly but I'm trying to work with my collaborator with moving the story forward since I already am starting to work on panels...yes...panels.

On top that - participating on contests if they seem intriguing or fun enough to try or something to break the monotony. Also, showing more old artwork from my old deviantART site since I'm still trying to move all my fan art from there to here too...I'm still getting favorites on them...quite odd no?

Not to mention - with some interesting reads on meme journals on another art website, I will be posting my own replies on them in future journal entries as they come, not to mention another art meme....perhaps....depending what I am aiming to do.

One pending question since I think I'm fairly late on starting my yearly set up for a yearly collaboration over on Audition Redbana forums with other artists -- I'm just not feeling on doing another coordinating effort a 3rd year. Too much time & frankly last year those who said they were going to do their own interpretation ended up not posting their own so I don't feel really inclined to host again...I still have the end of the month to do a rush job set up -- if I change my mind of course but what I've learned for doing this the past two year is -- without help & this being essentially shouldered on me ... I just don't know. I'd love to another Audition Redbana collaboration -- its just ... maybe I need a lil more help or encouragement to get that started or maybe something...I don't know. I feel a teeny bit alone on this.

Anyways, back on track! One step at a time of course ... can I do it? Let's hope so ... since I'm in a shade of pink & red lovey dovey feel - I'm spreading the love this month to my friends. Stay tuned! Same bear time, same bear channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment