Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CherBear's Reflections Jan. 2012: Real Folk Blues~


Well first off - a  somewhat recent update on my thread on the forum: http://forums.redbana.com/showpost.php?p=1127093&postcount=489
Just a mix of old stuff posted along with some collaborations between me & MamiBear @ deviantART. Enjoy!

With the end of the month - I'm somewhat content granted of that little laptop problem I had within the 2nd week. I've been sorting files, backing up & getting things in order not to mention working on all these backlog of requests. I just don't wanna be caught in a potentially bad situation. When I had that bad laptop problem, all my drawing files weren't backed up or over in a small thumbdrive so nothing was really lost when I got my laptop working again. ( The one of very view times I'm happy that my desktop was just nearby & functioning too. )

Anyways with going through the request stuff, making sure my laptop is functioning on a daily basis, livestream & other things. I'm hoping that February will be at least 1 month where things won't go horribly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment