Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Layers Meme:


Originally from Jacob Afro Guy @ sheezyART who got it from someone else --

LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE

- Name: Cheryll
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Style/Color: Wavy / Perm - Dark Brown
- Clothing style: Layers, casual funny tees & jeans.
- Best physical feature: I guess my eyes?

LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE

- Your fears: Self doubt
- Your guilty pleasure: Treating myself out.
- Your biggest pet peeve: People that assume right away.
- Your ambitions for the future: Start on some major projects.

LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS

- Your first thoughts waking up: What time is it?
- What you think about most: Drawing concepts & ideas.
- What you think about before bed: How can I survive the next day?
- You think your best quality is: Sympathetic/empathetic, down to earth, low maintenance & drama free. 

LAYER FOUR: WHAT'S BETTER?

- Single or group dates: Single dates - easier to focus on your date.
- To be loved or respected: Respected - I feel love is something that should be on a personal / intimate level.
- Beauty or brains: Brains can easily compliment the beauty of the opposite person.
- Dogs or cats: Dogs ~
  
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU... ?

- Lie: Lies are relative to who you're lying to.
- Believe in yourself: I try to.
- Believe in love: I do.
- Want someone: In what way?

LAYER SIX: EVER... ?

- Been on stage: I've walked onto a stage...? 
- Done drugs: medical sure. illegal - no.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Before when I was naive - after better understanding the world - nope, too much hassle. Hence its just easier to sympathize & empathize than change who you are to 'fit in'.

LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES

- Favorite color: Sapphire Blue
- Favorite animal: Bear
- Favorite movie: Ponyo
- Favorite game: Scrabble or Tetris

LAYER EIGHT: AGE

- Day your next birthday will be: September 20th
- How old will you be: Who knows - ppl have been guessing & since they say they know better than me I've been told I've range around the ages of 12 to 96 ...
- Age you lost your virginity: I don't kiss & tell sorry.
- Does age matter: Generally - no, though certain situations may be a good factor.

LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL

- Best personality: Realistic, down-to-earth, funny & open minded.
- Best eye color: Blue, brown, green or gray...sorry can't pick.
- Best hair color: Natural - not too picky tho.
- Best thing to do with a partner: Talking.

LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE WITH THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND

- I love: nutella...sorry I just had to.
- I feel: Thoughtful.
- I hide: Everything.
- I miss: my sanity.
- I wish: for more wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment