Sunday, January 8, 2012

CherBear's Aspirations: January 2012


Greetings & salutations -

First off, I hope everyone had a safe holiday season, plenty of candy during Halloween, your fill on turkey & stuffing during Thanksgiving, indulging in ham for Christmas & consuming as much alcohol during the New Year...wait did I just say that?

Anyways! Yes - beginning of the month, I have plenty of aspirations from now until the end of the month & of course this will trickle throughout the year.

I would like to thank you all so much for helping me reach over 10,000 kiribans (views) @ deviantART & over 100 llamas before the new year. That has been such a pleasant surprise & a nice way to start forward into the new year with a positive outlook.

Since its the new year - I strangely have some resolutions around here in the art department per say that I would hopefully like to meet. In turn I will attempt to fulfill the following for them too ... if it applies.

- Reach 20,000 kiribans @ deviantART before 2013
     - Provide a ss & post it to link it to me I will do a full commission of your choice in copic marker/mix media for free as my way of saying thanks. This goes to the first person who post & messages me this. (if somehow I pass 20,000 kiribans, every 10k milestone ss after that within 2012 *tho doubtfully that'll happen* I will do another one. Same rules applies.)
- Reach 200 llamas badges @ deviantART before 2013
    - No ss needed, whoever is listed to give me the 200th llama has the option for a digital drawing for free of their choice. (For every 100th llama after that within 2012 terms still apply.)

Those are some that I can think up off hand, I will announce more as the year progresses once they come to mind. After-all I have other personal goals I would hope to meet within the end of 2012 (some art related like clearing up art request/commission list *hopes she doesn't get sick often*).

Just remember to remind me about this journal entry tho - knowing me, I don't forget.

With that, everyone take care! Stay positive this new year! :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment