Thursday, February 23, 2012

A New Meme Thing ~




From shrtstff69 @ sheezyART:

1. What are you thinking about right now?
What to cook later today :o

2. NOT MANLY ENOUGH! where do you hang out at?
o_o; ... in my room.

3. ...Really? Thats it? ANYWAY... Do you like anyone?
Define 'like' o_o;

4. Well then. *ahem* Why?
Cuz personality is key with me.

5. Pfft, Whatever. You play any sports? If so what type?
O_o; define 'sports'...

6. Hm... Well do you do anything useful?
Be supportive & helpful, draw -- is that useful? Define 'useful'?

7. Well then since you are a worthless piece of trash I bet you play video games. What do you play?
MMOs, Word Games, other misc. games.

8. Okay then.. We know you are worthless but you seem to think people will actually care if they read this. To prove a point write something useless here.
'Something useless here'.

9. FINALLY! Almost done with you. How many girlfriends have you had?
O_o; whut? I have a wifey now does that count? Dx; lol

10. And as my good bye I challenge you to be more manly then Kamina. AHAHAHAHA~
Who the hell is that? O_o;?

11. And now you tag people
... Like a man! ... no I'll tag you like a WOman o_o!

No comments:

Post a Comment