Friday, February 17, 2012

A weird meme questionaire thing-a-majig ~




From shrtstff69 & Jacob Afro Guy @ sheezyART.com ~

1. Who is your best friend?
Hum that's a tough one ...

2. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown/black

3. What's your middle name?
That's a secret ;)

4. Your current relationship status?
I have my waifu MamaBear & my hubby Milotic ;D lol

5. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
I dunno, crushes sound painful.

6. What is your current mood?
Thoughtful.

7.What color underwear are you wearing?
Blue.

9. What makes you happy?
When I can create freely.

10. When was the last time you showered?
Yesterday.

11. If you could go back in time, and change something what would it be?
Be a little wiser with some of my actions.

12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day- what would you be?
A bear.

13. Where do you want to be right now?
Traveling from place to place.

14. Something you do a lot?
Drawing.

15. What's the name of the song stuck in your head right now?
Jack Sparrow by The Lonely Island

16. Who did you copy and paste this from?
shrtstff69 & Jacob Afro Guy @ sheezyART.com

18. When was the last time you cried?
Last month.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Nope.

20. If you could have one super power what would it be?
Premonition.

21.What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Personality & eyes.

22. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Java chip frap w/ caramel sauce - it's kinda almost like a snickers.

23. What's your biggest secret?
Like I'll share that one. ;)

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Certainly.

27. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
Nutella & crackers w/ water. I know...weird.

28. Do you speak any other language?
Spanish & Tagalog.

29. What's your favorite smell?
Fresh baked cookies.

30. If you could describe life in one SENTENCE what would it be?
Life was never meant to be easy.

31. When was the last time you gave/received a hug?
Today

32. Have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Yep.

33. What are you thinking about right now?
A warm cozy bed.

34. What should you be doin'?
A lot of things that I won't get into.

35. What was the last thing that made you upset?
Something personal.

36. Where did you go today?
Too early today to have done something today...yet.

38. If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
O.o; none -- I like my own last name.

39. name five things in ur closet
Scrabble, Munchkins, Shoes, Pants & Blouses.

40. Do you act different around your crush?
Not really.

41. Tag?
Who's it?

-----

1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
Real name: Cheryll
nickname: CherBear

2. Interesting... what's your current age?
Still haven't figured that out yet.

3. Uh huh. What's your favourite food?
Pancit palabok & sisig.

4. And your favourite drink?
Sprite

5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
Hubby Milotic & waifu MamaBear ;D lol

6. Aww! Have you two kissed yet?
O_o; which one??

7. Classic question! What's your favourite colour?
Sapphire blue

8. Who's your favourite author?
William Shakespeare

9. Now what's your biggest fear?
Heights.

10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing *bursts out laughing*
o_o; ...

11. Awesome. Who's your hero?
My mom will always be my hero.

12. Ok, who is your worst enemy?
Haters :D if I have any ~

13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
One would protect me from the other.

14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
Give'em a pencil & see what they'd draw.

15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Something within business or maybe art or maybe in marketing.

16. What's your worst nightmare?
Everything I knew was a lie.

17. What's your lifelong dream?
Too long of a list there.

18. What would you do if your lifelong dream came true?
Content that I've done it & knowing I fulfilled that promise.

19. Ok, where's your favorite place to relax?
Peaceful places.

20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
Drawing.

21. We're done! Now tag whoever the heck you want.
I tag -- you!

No comments:

Post a Comment