Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thought of the day ...

Thought of the day ...

Contrary to belief, I'm not a horrible human being, nor am I petty, nor am I popular or anything of that sort. I've always contributed myself to be the type to have been always observant, watchful & thoughtful. Whether this has positive or negative results, I've always remained for the better part of it, true to myself.

I haven't been known to 'act my age' nor show that 'age'. This is only when push comes to shove where I do have these moments of clarity, thoughtfulness & advice. Devices of my own nature that are only shown basically once in a blue moon or whenever the situation calls for such action. After-all, these moments do not need to be known on a 24/7 basis.

I've learned often people learned for themselves and quite often, by themselves in order to move on & progress further in life. So as much as the advice can be given, observances & suggestions can be voice, it doesn't change one particular thing, for ones self wellness to move forward, they have to unfortunately learn their own life lessons.

We are all in the end human. Nothing more or less regardless of how wrong someone can be, or how someone can stray so far from their own path, we humans, we have the strength to do one of two things. Stray further & be lost in that abyss, or as history has shown us time & time again, we'll find our way back to our path & be shown ultimately our own reason for being here.

1 comment: