Saturday, May 28, 2011

As the story goes...

Once a upon a time...

I've been admittingly in a standstill with the creative process with summer quickly approaching. I have a lot to prepare with Comic Con & guests coming over. Not to mention my prior documentation of my odd sleep shift schedule has thrown me for a loop. Perhaps is for the better but I hope to remedy this sometime soon.

-----

Anyways! I've been in the midsts of working on a fan fiction story for a while & with the help my very good friend, we've been working on the scenarios, plot line & direction of the story. Which explains my artistic standstill. With the close knit group I have, exchanging the ideas & seeing how they initially react, its been positive so far & with the creative group support behind me. I'm a little more sure & certain on where to go with it. Either way, I'll be sure to include more details when this is more uh final.

No comments:

Post a Comment