Monday, May 16, 2011

A fascination for the cute & edible

Drink up!

"Drink ... to all that we have lost ... mistakes we have made ... everything will change ... but love remains the same ..." -- Gavin Rossdale "Love Remains The Same"

My fascination has recently stirred over my realization of cute things & edible things. In short. Cute food. I can't explain why other than its too deliciously cute to eat. Over my odds & ends of looking at adorable lil animals, checking the norms for friend updates & food. I think for the brief moment of idleness I found a moment of comfort while looking at all of it.

It hasn't helped that I found myself reluctantly coaxed into joining tumblr which has continued to further look at other people's reblogs & posts of events among other things that have indulged my momentary fascination. Will it help or hurt? Who knows, for now, I'm just content & that's all I am happy for.

Other than that --

I believe I have briefly mentioned on top of all that my laptop had some momentary hiccups the past month of so. Due to updates to drivers, it didn't take too kindly to my laptop at first until all the updates caught up. Which -- short to say I'm glad. Now back to what I was suppose to be doing. Drawing with my tablet.

Either way --

With May afoot & events coming up. I'm a little nervous & anxious how the summer will turn out. But for now, time to enjoy spring while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment