Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A strange request ...

On a strange quest ...

Being a local of San Diego & my traveling has been over for quite a while. I've realized I had taken the little things for granted.

( taken awhile back )

Little things like this. Keeping in touch with online friends on a national level I had been asking for stranger requests. Like WiggleBear writing my name on white snow w/ red dye. As much as I love San Diego & how I haven't traveled outside of San Diego since '04, I miss the little moments & opportunities. So whenever I do realize or have the time to, I ask for little weird things. I think I asked WiggleBear to now write my name w/ an outline of stone next to soil & grass & take a pic. I know it may be a little strange, but its one of the things I find enjoyable.

Either way ... that's pro'ally my strange moment in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment