Saturday, April 26, 2014

Journal Meme: 6 out of 7 - Tagless 101



Taken from pluizermuizer @ deviantART --
Rules:
Must Post The Rules
Must Say 10 Things about yourself
Must Answer the questions from the person who tagged you
Facts:

1. I enjoy cold weather.
2. I prefer traditional artwork over digital artwork.
3. I wear glasses.
4. I have a lil dog that's getting older.
5. I sleep with a lot of pillows.
6. I'm weird compared to my friends.
7. I have half siblings.
8. I get apprehensive from time to time.
9. I tend to be adaptable when I can be.
10. I keep an open mind.
 Questions:
1. Do you like birds? Sure
2. What would you do if I just jumped you and didn't let go?! Say hi.
3. Buttsex Huh?
4. Butt hurt now? No?
5. BWEIOGBWEGIBWEGIEWG NO MORE QUESTIONS my mind is emptyXD Oh okay...
6. Panda's. Cute or not? Of course.
7. Did a bird ever bite you...? Yes.
8. Ice Tea? Anyone? Sure.
9. Do you draw? Yes.
10. Hurr... Hokaii...?

My questions:
1. What spooks you?
2. What time is it right now?
3. What makes you laugh?
4. What makes you smile?
5. Do you keep you emotions in check?
6. What is on your mind?
7. Are you thirsty?
8. Do you enjoy the rain?
9. Are you sleepy?
10. Are you itchy?
AND I TAG:
Open option for the willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment