Monday, April 7, 2014

CherBear's Thoughts: Take the Good & the Bad...



Good news

- I am feeling a lot better. 
- I was able to watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier. 
- I got to hang out with family that were out of town. 
- I got to hang out with friends. 
- I got to meet new people. 
- Construction is pretty much done, now its unpacking & DIY projects.
- Went to a job interview.
- Got back into some games I've fallen out of; playing more casually than seriously.
- Trying to get back into my artwork.
- Heard from my convention group.

Bad news:

- I wasn't able to do something properly before Easter.
- Job interview fell through.
- Feeling emotionally in a rut with my artwork.

The breakdown:

So, with April here, 7 days in that breaks down the end of March & the start of April. I've been taking a deeper look into what I've been doing & what I should be doing to improve it...eh well...in short...trying to be optimistic & positive is wearing me down. So even though I'm feeling demotivated at the moment, yet I am still trying to draw while throwing more job applications out there & trying to as I've been saying the past 2013, improve my living situation. The upside is it looks like my plans for Summer are almost set. So my scale has been teetering to & fro. Not trying to complain, but just venting out my frustrations away from my sketchbook. Oh, perhaps one other cool thing...I've been getting a little more into my traditional drawing with my sketchbook.

In this midsts of trying to get out of my rut, I might be picking up a new commission, haven't heard from my prior commissionee that has put me on hold...oh well I need to buckle down & get through the rest of the requests & I sincerely wanna start working on my comic project considering I have a couple of chapters done. If I am looking for something positive to start coming outta 2014, I gotta push myself even though I'm feeling in a funk. Anyways! I hope my moods pick up even though I've been feeling better from my cold. Time to try to do something...ugh. Hmmm...where to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment