Saturday, April 26, 2014

Journal Meme: 5 out of 7 - Tagless



Taken from Seoul-Mate @ deviantART --

The rules: 
1. You must post these rules. 
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves. 
3. Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions that people you tag will answer. 
4. Choose 10 people + put their icons on your journal. 
5. Go to their pages and inform them that they have been TAGGED! 
6. Not something silly like: 'you are tagged if you read this.' 
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people. 
8. No tag-backs.
9. Can't say, no tags.
10. Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry.


10 things about me:
1. I'm thoughtful.
2. My favorite MLP character is Fluttershy.
3. I enjoy hanging out by the beach.
4. My favorite season is Fall/Autumn.
5. Takes a lot to anger or upset me.
6. I enjoy nigiri.
7. I enjoy steam crab.
8. Even though I smile, I'm still stressing over things.
9. I over think situations.

10. I have traveled.

Questions from prior poster ...None! That was easy...?

Answer these:1. Look to your left, what do you see?
2. Look to your right, what do you see?
3. Look up, what do you see?
4. Look down, what do you see?
5. What do you hear at this exact moment?
6. Have you slept yet?
7. Have you eaten already?
8. Do you dream?
9. What relaxes you?
10. What makes you nervous?

Tags:
No one

No comments:

Post a Comment