Friday, April 5, 2013

CherBear's Aspirations: April 2013




The start of April is already here - I can't believe 5 days has gone by. I honestly do not know where the time goes.

-----

First off, I do apologize for the lacking enthusiasm that has been dwindling as we all go further into the year. Ironically, life has a funny way of waking someone up & having them realize the situation around them. Not going completely into it but some seriously heavy agendas had come up near the end of the month days after my reflections & aspirations of February / March. It hit close to home & had me think about the situation at hand & the situation as a whole. Seeing where I have found myself in; I realize there has some steps to be made, time to make amends & step up. This feels all a bit daunting considering I don't know if I'm really ready & if I have fully healed too. This now on top of wanting to further progress in my life not only financially but hopefully artistically too.

-----

Either way; I hope to pick back up with all my art, work on the projects I do have lined up, not to mention requests, get back with pending messages I haven't answered yet & that lingering commission. Frankly, I haven't followed through due to the fact that my printer/scanner has still been on the fritz. I looked at it today after trying to print out something & well, it didn't work out so well. Maybe if I do manage to get commissions; I'd get a new printer/scanner for myself hah!

-----

My convention season is coming soon, I am starting to get back with groups to see if they need volunteer help. Hopefully my 3yrs over at one convention will help the other conventions I look forward to getting involved in.

-----

So much to do & I need to hopefully catch up with everything this weekend. Wish my luck! I look forward to recapping the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment