Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CherBear's End thoughts - Feb.'13/Mar.'13




So, I realized I haven't posted much. I've been kinda on a strange hiatus sorta, but at the same time I'm not. I'll pro'ally break it down as simple as I can.

---

February hasn't been too bad by the end of the month. I had started to pick up on my artwork but I had been plagued with other things, thoughts, maybe some lingering sadness & just conflicts living at my current residence at the moment that's left me feeling a bit frayed. Other than that, I've been trying to get back into it but well I dunno.

---

March ... the beginning: It started off strong, I had intentions. I had filled out some memes & other things from other followers but it started breaking down into weeks. Why? Mainly because I had my car returned to me. As much as I am happy to get my car back, its a bit damaged so I'm trying to get that repaired, at least the important part. This also means I am looking for work once again, supposedly there has been an increase of jobs & work but hearing other folks being laid off still seems like I wonder who to believe more.

---

End of March ... I figure, I should post the end of my thoughts since its so close. I know Spring Break has come around & everything is nearing an end. I have mail to sort through & some minor laptop problems, I'm slowly getting through my messages but I haven't been able to get through them completely. Some are quite important & hopefully my non-immediate response back isn't going to effect me negatively. I am still in the hunt for a job but it hasn't really deterred my hunt for work. I had been applying but no call backs quite yet. So it has slowed my creativeness for the meantime. I have been able to hang out with my cousin which was fun, it was an effort to meet other family which sadly went through...then again I dunno if I should be surprised. It has been a love & hate thought of my mom's side of the family & I'm coming to some conclusions & realizations of what I should do & where I am with all of it. If only my mom could see how things are now, she'd be heartbroken...can't fathom what my grandparents would think where things are now. Either way, confiding with my cousin, I told him what we should try to do & where we're at in life, he's much older now & understands where I'm coming from & thankfully he agrees where I'm coming from with it. Who would've thought, someone I use to watch over while my aunt & uncle were busy working has grown up so much. What a sappy moment!

---
Overall - I hope to try to keep up the art thing, if anyone would like to commission me it'd be appreciated. No pencil requests until I fix & update the drivers for my printer. Anyways, I hold & maintain an optimistic outlook for April. It is officially spring & lets hopefully see where things goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment