Monday, March 11, 2013

Journal Meme 2 out of 4 : Taken from a dA person..




From YumiCatGirl @ deviantART -

Rules:
01. You must post these rules.
02. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
03. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
04. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
05. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
06. No tag backs.
07. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.

10 things about moi:
01. I like to listen to music when I draw.
02. I like to go to conventions for anime & comics.
03. I have a dog.
04. I'm technically an only child.
05. I like walking at the beach.
06. I like to people watch.  
07. I tend to sing while I draw & listen to music.
08. I've come to terms I'm a pega-sis
09. I tend to people watch.
10. I tend to overthink scenarios.


Her friend's questions
 What's your favorite anime~? (If you don't watch anime, then what's your favorite TV show?)
Sailor Moon
 What anime/TV show are you currently watching/obsessed with~?
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
 Who's your favorite artist on DA~?
 Dunno?
 What's your favorite kind of candy~?
Chocolate.
 What's your song of the day today~?
Bacon pancakes ~ makin' bacon pancakes ~
 Which is better: Kpop or Jpop? (If you don't listen to either, DO IT!! then answer uvu)
I like both to be honest.
 Do you own any anime/manga related things or merchandise (aside from drawings)?
Let's see, plushies, manga novels, dvds, posters, art books, cards, figurines.
 Do you speak any language other than english? If so, what is it? CAN YOU GIVE US A SAMPLE~~?
Not really.
 What is the drawing that you're most proud of? Can we get a link to it~?
I can't really pick one sorry :)
 Do you prefer drawing digitally or traditionally?
Traditionally.

No tags & I guess some random questions -
1. What are you passionate about?
2. What lead you to drawing?
3. Which medium do you prefer to work with (art wise)?
4. What styles or methods would you like to improve/work/experiment/try to do - work on?
5. Describe your most prized possession?
6. State your weakness?
7. State your strength?
8. What keeps your intrigued?
9. What makes you bored?
10. What would you like to achieve within this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment