Sunday, April 21, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts - MidApril Madness




Oh boy - it's been a while since April 5th when I had ranted about my day to day, well more like week to week. I'd like to say I was being lazy & not doing anything & just lost track of time, but I would be lying.

-----

2 Weeks Ago - Sadly, family affairs are still awry & I don't think that will let up anytime soon. I can only do so much to help out with this ongoing situation but I realize that I have to step up somewhere. I think it was a realization of the role I think I have to put myself in if not to only for my sake but to save & salvage what's left. It had been ongoing throughout the week. Somewhere along this process, I repaired my car doors so it is drive-able again. Learned about my family past, said farewell to 1 family member, more packing, looking for work, going to a monthly anime meeting & writing letters. Granted, I dunno if that sounds like a lot but it has been well a lot on my plate - did I mention I also became under the weather? Yep...so fun.

-----

1 Week Ago - Not too much has changed, other than recovering. I said farewell to another family member, packing, sorting, writing letters, getting phone calls, getting responses from places I did apply (no luck so far), meeting up with friends, hanging out with more family, attending a convention but working as a volunteer, revisiting my family past & near the end of that week it started to let up.

-----

Overall, my artwork output has been really low, been focusing on everything else, taking care of things & all that lovely stuff while trying to find work & taking care of some important family obligations. Granted since things have started to lighten up, I've been taking advantage of it while I can but I think I might over do it. Not quite sure.

Other than that, I've been watching a lot of new anime, including anime I have been recommended to watch & trying to establish a routine, having the occasional headache, not to mention clean up my room since it look like it is hit from a hurricane. Either way, I dunno I just feel stretched even though it doesn't seem like a lot is going on.

Either way, I need to take a step back, look, breathe & I dunno I still feel frazzled. I hope there's some good things coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment