Friday, June 8, 2012

CherBear's Reflections/Aspirations: June 2012



Lots to talk about - not so much time to do it in.

May: May ended off stressful but there's only so much I can do. As my situation hasn't changed much - I am making slow progress either way. My desktop is still going through a few hiccups but since there is in-service tech support with my internet provider, I had decided to go that route. My laptop seems to be doing okay but I'll get further into that too.

June: Since June has rolled around, I had realized I haven't been putting nearly enough time nor effort in my artwork that I should be doing. Since my collaborator has finished with school, I'm looking forward to getting a lot of things back up, ie. Youtube & moving my story forward. Here's hoping that works out well.

My desktop seems to be okay for now - but it has a big bright pinkish miltank as my desktop. Ah its a change from My Little Pony but still...as for my laptop - unfortunately it looks like my keyboard is starting to malfunction after +2 years. Hopefully whenever my situation improves, I can get it fixed, repaired or something. As for Livestreaming, my inconsistencies have been evident & I have missed being able to ramble & chat while I draw, starting next week with more changes - I'll be hopefully livestreaming in the afternoon & randomly talking then.

Comic Con is quickly approaching, Anime Expo too & I'd like to try to go to the San Diego County Fair this month as well ... whew I'm exhausted ... and all this hasn't even started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment