Monday, May 21, 2012

Another ... meme moment ~



From - dewydoughnuts @ deviantART

1. Do you like animals?
Yes
2. Have you ever met an online friend in person?
Yes, so far at least I think 5 but less than 10.
3. Are you athletic?
Hell no?
4. Are you: thin, fat, athletically built, etc?
I'm strange ... how 'bout that?
5. How much do you weight?
...how heavy is this laptop?
6. What's your height?
I'm below 6' ._.'
7. Shoe size?
Funny, these do not fit my hands ...
8. Girls - are you tomboyish, girly, normal, etc?
Sorta tomboy-ish.
10.How old are you?
Not as old as dirt, that's for sure.
11. When is your birthday?
I'm a September baby ~
12. Do you like to receive giftart?
Of course I do - I have a thumbdrive specifically saved for that.
13. Are you sociable?
If it calls for me to be - I can be.
14. Do you have many friends?
It's so hard to find a good enemy ... I mean huh?
15. What's your race?
I'm...a bear...rawr ~
16. Do you like to talk on the phone?
Sure I do. I think my phone is going off right now.
17. Are you single or taken?
I am spoken for ~
18. Do you eat meat?
Yum I mean huh? Yea?
19. Are you paranoid?
...who's behind me?
20. Do you read a lot?
...a...b...what's that word?
21. Do you listen to music, what kind?
Like my randomness ... it varies.
22. Do you play any instruments?
Piano
23. How long have you been drawing?
Since I was little.
24. What's the meaning of life?
42

No comments:

Post a Comment