Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CherBear's Aspirations: April 2012


Greetings! Here comes April -

Personal thoughts:

I've been going through buyer's remorse. Still reminiscing on obtaining to adorable pug puppies (for free), basically everything you can possibly ask for (potty trained, spayed etc.) but my landlord is I guess...against it. Why? Cuz I already have a 8yr old shih tzu/chihuaha mix (that  had somewhat was inherited to me) & my reasonable / logical thinking is 1) my 8yr old is still young & energetic enough to teach & mother them before she gets too old to be apathetic & slothy (like what happened w/ a prior pomeranian & pug). Rest assured, I would've dedicated my time to train all 3 of them cuz they would be my responsibility (not to mention my idle status). I mentioned it to a few other folks & they're like 'dude, that's a really good deal & opportunity.' considering people sell these puppies for like $150+ a piece (yes, I know, the *right* thing to do is to adopt from an animal shelter) & I'm thinking in the back of my head '...gee y'think?' The main question is, do I do the right thing & abide to the decision or do the wrong thing & just get them anyways? Eh, I'm torn but I think it's just a matter of the fact folks saying it's a good deal & opportunity so hence the buyer's remorse? Or is it some sort of other buyer thing ... either way. I *know* this is a golden opportunity that I won't run into again. I guess I should try to convince myself that this is for the best.

Another deal is that big lottery jackpot that 3ppl won. Granted, yes, there's the horror stories of one should never win the lottery due to the hazard & effects of it afterwards but it doesn't hurt to dream (not to mention pay off debts & fully dedicate myself into my  artwork) but I think that's more of a yearly thing w/ those golden opportunities. Who knows, maybe I may be lucky & get the opportunity to fulfill that dream (and get those pugs!) & not worry so much 'bout money issues.

--

Artwork projects:

I'm perhaps pushing some of my ongoing stuff to figure out a neat little celebration card for Redbana. It is always fun to participate in these kind of things cuz it gives me a chance to output my creative side & the slight plausibility of winning something out of it. Other than that, I'm slowly trudging through the rest of my requests & posting them when I can. Thank you for your patience & understanding considering of all the weird & unfortunate laptop problems I had suffered that delayed a lot of my work.

Eventually -- I would like to go through with my collaboration story/comic with Milo once we figure out the last of the kinks. I'm already gathering a small feedback group to read the story & make any suggestions. So far, it's been all positive & progressive with some of the people I have discussed 1 on 1 about.

Livestream is usually every Saturday, depending on this Saturday, I may hold it really late or really early depending on how things are. (I won't be talking this time around...sorry!) As I promised last Saturday, I will be taking requests (all sketches).

--

Anyways, I continue to look at this month with a positive outlook & with Easter coming around - we all realize, oh dear ... it's spring?! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment