Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CherBear's Reflections: Mar. 2012




The end of March is quickly approaching - time for some reflections on what happened this month.

Livestream - I've been attempting to be a little more diligent about broadcasting every Saturday & providing a little commentary. It's been fun chatting with close friends while drawing & listening to music. I'll try to hold more sessions whenever I can since things have been slowing down just a little.

Convention season - With conventions going on. I am sorta reluctant to not have reasonable companions to come with me. So unfortunately, I missed out on Wondercon & Anime Conji. There's always next year, so here's hoping. The remaining I am looking forward to is AM2, Anime Expo & Comic Con in June-July.

Commissions / Requests / Drawings - I've been doing more fan work when I can. I took up my sketchbook & ended up drawing a little more. It helps along with livestream sessions that I have a lot artwork to show for a teeny bit. Not to mention with my scanner finally working - I'm able to scan again so I can get the other pending requests.

So overall - it hasn't been too bad. Granted there was a lil minor health scare that left me dizzy & weak, I've recovered from that. Unfortunately, my desktop is still out of commission until I can get ahold of my friend who had built it to come by & see what's wrong before we end up buying what we need to replace whatever bad parts there are on the desktop. April is quickly approaching & I'm still trying to stay positive. Hopefully my laptop won't go through any hard hiccups. There's a few but it hasn't been too bad. Easter is quickly approaching, must stay positive, gotta try to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment