Saturday, March 3, 2012

CherBear's Aspirations & Reflections: Feb/Mar '12



Hello! Hopefully everyone had a fun leap year & enjoyed a rare February. I pretty much ended the month with a meme journal & not my thoughts for the end of the month so after doing a lil gradual change into the new month. Here's a more lengthy journal to start March --

End of February 2012: Well going through & working through requests/commissions, it's a slow process but thankfully I haven't had a terrible bad laptop problem. It has been interesting yet there is perhaps one downside - it looks like my desktop psu is either failing or dead. So now gotta find a way to remedy that this March. I guess perhaps it's a lucky thing that my laptop is still functioning while my desktop is pretty much dead.

March 2012: Being optimistic, I've been picking up my sketchbook & sketching more again. I've also been working on line art of my past sketches on livestream. So there'll be more finished work coming up this month. I'm also working on going through the rest of the commissions & requests. Since its been a few days, I'm leaning towards not planning another annual collaboration on Redbana. Why? Only because I don't think there'll be enough time to draw & collaborate anything before April, unless I'm convinced otherwise, I'm pretty much not following through.

Anyways, either way - the countdown for St. Patrick Day is coming up. The color of green just feels rather calming. Time to make the best of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment