Sunday, April 15, 2012

A road to recovery




So I hadn't been posting nor doing much for the past four days - unfortunately feeling weak took its toll this month. I ended up resting & recovering. It doesn't help that even tho I'm still in the midsts of it but it doesn't help that I'm stressed too with a lot of things going on in life that may potentially have me stop drawing altogether since real life priorities come first too.  Even though I am starting to feel a bit better now, I'm getting back to my usual routine while trying to get my life priorities fixed since I can only do so much.

Other than that, with the status on my dead desktop - I scrounged up money for a new power source & I hope that's the only thing that needs to be fixed. I don't think I have much more to do any additional upgrades.

Unfortunately - I've been bitten by puppy fever again. I just find cavaliers & pugs just absolutely adorable. Not to mention corgis as well. Don't get me wrong, I adore my 8yr old shih tzu / chihuahua mix but I think it'd be nice if she has company since she can no longer have puppies. Oh well - on top of my very limited time schedule, I should just pro'ally bite my lip & see if I can manage to obedience train her properly.



Last but not least - I ended up luckily catching the new world premier of the Legend of Korra. Two episodes in & I'm intrigued to see where the creators are going with Korra. I shall continue to eagerly watch every Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment