Thursday, September 5, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts: September Stresses



So the new month has rolled around. As much as I'm excited that its my birthday month, I've been still just as stressed.

As you all know, even tho I have been doing paid requests, its not enough to get by with other bills & what not. I've been still applying for work here & there, but still no luck. So I'm upping my efforts more. 

I appreciate the support & advice people have left so I will keep diligent & hopefully something will happen.

I'm still working through the requests & commissions. Some stuff has already been posted up & I have a lot more new & old art scheduled to be posted.

Other than that, if anyone would like to commission me, the info is provided above. Just please keep in mind that I am still trying to find more work on top of the continued support of people asking for commissions. Best of luck to me I hope! All before days before my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment