Friday, September 20, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts: Humblest of Thank Yous



So first off -

I wanted to say thank you to everyone.

Yes, not only well - Happy Birthday to all the September babies this month, but for those who took even just a couple of minutes to even wish me back a birthday in return. 

How did my birthday go? Well - I spent it with those who made the time to hang out with me: family/relatives. Granted it was early in the morning & lunch; I don't take it for granted & appreciate the time & effort they made to meet me half way. What about my friends locally? Well, I know I can't ask the world of my friends but I can completely understand where they are in their lives so hence I don't make a big fuss over it. Whenever we can meet up is fine but I'm not stressing over it now. My online friends; you guys never seem to disappoint me year after year, so from the bottom of my heart - thank you.

What have I learned over my last year? One word; clarity. In short; I was hiding 6yrs of suffering doubt & after that, its been a weight off my shoulders. What else? That I do like doing art & may try to pursue that more while (looking for or doing other work to fund not only myself, but move forward & continue to improve as an artist too.) I look towards this next year. It was also a profound discussion that I had; after much reflection, I remember people who have spoke to me, left me private messages, thank me & people that told me I've inspired them; after all that, I'd like to continue that someway shape or form even. Even though, I have my fair share of hardships - the little things like that made me realize & appreciate that all my efforts to this point - my art that I saw at one point as a hobby & now trying to make it a little bit more - is not in vain.

So as I continue into this next year as a new person for a new year - I hope to see the continued love & support while I continue to strive to improve not only as a person but as an artist. After all, I never know who else I've somehow unknowingly left an impression/impact on their life & inspired them to be the creative person they can or want to be. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment