Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Journal Meme: 5 out of 5 - Taggle



Taken from GodsAngelOfDeath @ deviantART --


1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.

-----

1. IF I OFFERED YOU A KISS... would you kiss me? Sure?
2. Ouran high school host club or soul eater? Ouran High School Host Club.
3. Fav ice cream? Vanilla
4. I love you c': I love you too?
5. What are you looking for in a person? Personality.
6. Cookies with...or with out cream? Both?
7. What's you fav eye colour? Blue.
8. Le dog or le cat? Puppy!
9. Do you like................ pickles? Yes?
10. You just lost the game.....how do you feel about that? I'm sure I'll get over it.

I tag:

NO ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment