Monday, November 21, 2011

Thoughts: Livestream 11/19/11


My weekly thoughts for this week's livestream -

Well, overall's livestream session went for 4 hours & 30 minutes. The longest so far since my livestream casts for the past few weeks.

This week's livestream kinda went into the imagination ~ other than taking on requests, working on my own thoughts & imagination, made it a little fun with the folks who were watching.

Total drawngs that were done this week were 5 sketches. No full works this time. Just wanted to draw & have fun with it. Unfortunately, near my last sketch livestream cast, I went offline due  some internet problems & the video itself did not upload either.

Hopefully something can be done by that with some help.

Other than that, I'm diligently working on all the commission requests while I can considering Thanksgiving is this week. Thank you all those who have been patient with me this far, watching me work & following me. Looking forward to a possible early livestream cast before or after Thanksgiving. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment