Thursday, November 17, 2011

Livestream Thoughts 11/17/2011


Well my weekly livestream is coming up quick. I've been busy that I really haven't discussed much about last saturday's livestream.

First off thanks to all who stopped by, chatted, say hi & some requested. It has been a total blast.

My schedule livestream will be either Friday or Saturday, Friday will be ideal. I am also clearly aware that Thanksgiving is coming up quickly so I will pro'ally be  doing an early livestream by Tuesday of that week as well. No way I'll be competing against Black Friday & such. If all else fails, I'll pro'ally drop my livestream that Thanksgiving week on a Saturday if I don't do it by Tuesday of course.

As for this past livestream on 11/17/2011. It went roughly for 3hrs 30mins, 4 drawings. 1 full drawing from sketch to color, 1 speed paint by request, 2 sketches, one of them being a request.

Before I end my thoughts, I have started a side tumblr at http://cherbearsketchbook.tumblr.com/ - this is more dedicated to all my artwork + artwork related-esque stuff. :) Feel free to follow if you choose to.

Other than that, this concludes my random thought of livestreaming. 'Til then, see ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment