Saturday, May 31, 2014

Journal Meme: 2 out of 4 - Stolen Again




Taken from AdmiralMaggot @ deviantART --
Rules: What rules?

10 Facts About Myself
- I enjoy food.
- I have recently started to take an interest into cooking.
- I feel I haven't been doing much art wise.
- I'm looking to progress further personally.
- I'm looking to progress artistically.
- Convention scene is coming closer for me.
- I've started to get more into brony fan art.
- Still have mental stressors.
- Desktop was previously dead.
- Its been humid around my area.

My Questions

1. Traditional or digital art?
Both.
2. What genre of anime do you like? 
Varies.
3. Besides deviantART, what sites do you like?
I gotta say, Tumblr is fun.
4. Do you like yaoi?
Depends.
5. What program/materials do you use to make your art? 
Traditional - pencil, paper & occasionally pens & copic markers. Digital - Laptop: Paint Tool SAI & Photoshop CS3
6. Your favorite flower?
Morning Glories.
7. What fandoms are you in?
Plenty, just not gonna list them.
8. How high is your self esteem in your opinion? 
Sadly, its not really there as much as I put up a front.
9. Celebrity you would like to meet the most? 
None? 'sides, no need to be swooning or star struck, they are in the end a regular person like you & me.
10. Thanks for bothering to answer! One last question though: Do you think I'm nice?
Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment