Saturday, February 15, 2014

Journal Meme: 3 out of 7 - Confessions



Taken from RieWiggles @ deviantART --

Rules:
-Post 5 Confessions.
-No Lying or Cheating.
-Tag at least three others. LOLNOPE.
-Give and Example.

Confession #1: I've always second guess my abilities & capabilities. Browsing through other threads & seeing other artwork, I always seem to feel a bit detached or lose steam in wanting to draw myself.

Confession #2: I unintentionally become a little bit of a hypocrite. From time to time when I do talk bad about something & swear I wouldn't do it; looking back or thinking back I found myself that I've done it too.

Confession #3: Trying to live life without regrets. Mainly because since I still harbor regrets & miss important people in my life.

Confession #4: Trying to watch as much anime as I can is no easy feat. I've been recommended to watch anime, I try but sometimes if the premise or the character doesn't catch my attention - I either try to drag it out & hope it gets better or I'm just ultimately disappointed in the end.

Confession #5: Regardless of my happy & cheery attitude, I've been having my highs & lows for a while. I guess perhaps even though I try to be upbeat, I still have low & dark moments that may or could drive friendships away unintentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment