Saturday, November 23, 2013

Journal Meme: 4 out of 5 - Random Revisited



Taken from DesoPL @ deviantART --

1. What's your favourite art technique?
Traditional ~

2. Who is your favourite artist?
On here? In general? Kinda vague for me.

3. What is your way to deal with art block?
Music or watching anime.

4. Do you prefer working in the morning or evening?
Evening.

5. What hobbies apart from art do you have?
Video games.

6. What's your biggest inspiration?
Varies.

7. Which work from your dA gallery do you like most and why?
That's really tough, I've noticed how much I've changed since I first started.

8. ... and which one you are most ashamed of?
My earlier stuff probably haha.

9. Do you commission other artists? If yes, can you show some of works you recieved?
At the moment, I'm more concern of getting myself by to commission anyone unfortunately.

10. Do you like answering questions?
Of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment