Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Journal Meme: 2 out of 2 - OC Meme


Taken from AdmiralMaggot @ deviantART --

1. Pick one of your OCs.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your OCs.
3. Tag four people to do this meme!
4. Tell people that they been tagged with a link from your journal.


-----

1. What is your name? - CherBear

2. Do you know why you were named that? - Seems appropriate for me!

3. Are you single or taken? - Very much taken!

4. Have any abilities or powers? - I don't...think so?

5. Stop being a Mary-Sue! - Haven't we done this before?

6. What's your eye color? - Dark sapphire blue.

7. How about hair color? - Light brown.

8. Have you any family members? - Plenty, I've lost count! Heehee!

9. Oh? How about pets? - Plenty, I've lost count of that too...oops.

10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like. - Shallow people.

11. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? - Draw!

*What happened to 12?*

13. Ever… killed anyone before? - N-no! Of course not!

14. What kind of animal are you? - A bear obviously!

15. Name your worst habits. - I dunno...

16. Do you look up to anyone at all? - Not really...

17. Are you gay, Straight, or bisexual? - Bisexual! *wink*

18. Do you go to school? - No.

19. Ever want to marry and have kids one day? - Haven't I already done that?

20. Do you have fangirls/fanboys? - Supposedly I do, I'm still in denial.

21. What are you most afraid of? - Being alone again ...

22. What do you usually wear? - Ooo this cute little brown dress with a bear on it!....what....don't be surprised!

23. What's one food that tempts you? - Nutella.

24. Am I annoying you? - Not really no.

25. Well, it's still not over! - Okay?

26. What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? - Supposedly high class but I'm never sure anymore.

27. How many friends do you have? - Not sure, I have close friends, but those I really trust.

28. What are your thoughts on pie? - My sister? Are you sure we haven't spoken before?

30. Favorite drink? - Hmm .. a nutella / toasted marshmellow / graham cracker milkshake! Mmm!

31. What's your favorite place? - My home, in my room.

32. Are you interested in anyone? - Interested in terms of...?

33. That was a stupid question. - You're confusing me.

34. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? - Doesn't matter!

35. What's your type? - What do you mean?

36. Any fetishes? - That's a secret!

37. Seme or uke? - One way to find out ;)

38. Camping or indoors? - Either or! Both sound fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment