Monday, June 10, 2013

CherBear's Thoughts - A Time to Celebrate



Greetings & salutations, the beginning of the month went without a hitch. I honestly admit, I'm still a bit exhausted but overly content.

Why is that?


I made peace with a lot of conflicting issues outside of internet things I tend to roam around in.


Hopefully from this point on I'm starting to help not only myself to heal, but everyone else to heal too that are involved. It's been a long journey so far & I don't think we're done quite yet.


It doesn't change the stressors I do have, still looking for work but thankfully working on commissions. Unfortunately, I had decided to also participate on some contests not only on here but on some forum boards so its a pause on the commissions then the requests & finish up on the contests because they have deadlines. Silly things. 


Anyways, on top of that, I am happy to be apart of milestones in some relatives lives & realize to try & not take advantage of them. I've been saying my pleases & thank yous, reconnecting with folks & just feeling overly better with some points of views that left me in a dark place the past 6yrs or so. 


I guess specifically, just sayin', I was able to continue those moments of supporting relatives that do matter & celebrating their graduations & promotions - keeping that line of communication & reminding them when in doubt, they can always have an ear to talk to or a shoulder to lean on. 


So just openly expressing I'm not only trying to heal myself now but to be strong during some dark times with ongoing family stuff. 


I just have to remember not to let any of those conflicts, issues or anything I guess poisonous try to eat me alive again. That's the last time I'll let that happen cuz it left me scarred figuratively speaking. 


I know ...


It's a lot of what's going on personally then art wise but I have to make the exception of taking a break from the drawing board & take part of the graduation celebration & cheer on the next stage of what lives will take them. After all, its like I was their older cool sister ... hah ... I wish Dx;! Not to mention they were there when I celebrated mine.


Anyways, enough of that breaktime. I've said my congratulations over & over again. Now time to stop goofing off & finishing up those contests so I can clear up the rests of the commissions & requests you guys have been so patiently waiting over...well the nice ones who have been waiting patiently over & have been NICE about it. Go you, keep up the positive sweet attitude...you know who all are. Stay sweet & positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment