Wednesday, October 5, 2011

From September to October ...

Stuff I had discussed on my art blogs:

September -
Okay ~ I admit ~ I've been a bit behind adding new content. For plenty of reasons I reassure you. Some I will list...laziness, distracted, scanner was down as well as the computer that was working from it & more reasons I will not bother to list! Either way, better late than never.

I admit, I'm a bit overwhelmed, surprised & shocked. I will probably get into it a little later.

I do promise I will be posting up a whole lot more & I will perhaps write another journal entry sometime near the end of the day.

Either way! Rest assured I am a live! Oh gosh! Wow! I'm still totally speechless!

To be continued!

-

Always,
The totally surprised fuzzy bear <3

~

A day after my birthday -

I will whole-heartedly admit, I didn't expect my birthday to turn out as pleasant as it did. It was, in my point of view, just 'another day'. Perhaps I've just gotten a little cynical about it. Starting with breakfast & free ice cream w/ good company - it ended w/ complimentary free dinner somewhere else, so overall, good food & company had triumphant, regardless of how big or small the group was, I honestly can say I enjoyed it.

Next off, I totally wouldn't have seen it coming, seeing folks here online to wish me a happy birthday. The surprises were abundant, especially to a couple of sweet people who definitely deserve some recognition for such a sweet birthday surprise.

*wayner8088 - a wonderful artist & such a sweet personality. :) Thank you so much again.
~MiloBear - a wonderful writer & so silly ~ Thank you so much too!

I will be attempting to make the most of this as a gesture of gratitude, so hopefully you'll see more from little ol' me. ;)

-

Random thought -

Late last night, I had ended up talking to someone about their 'nerd cave' cuz they weren't sure if they were nerd enough. After much discussion, talking with other friends, I thought to myself ...

What is my ideal 'Nerd Cave'?

Well ...

For the most part it would be set up as this, if you can imagine it...enjoy:

It would be the size of a den room or a small entertainment room. When you enter through the doorway, to your right, a few entertainment chairs that you can recline back as it sits in front of a 40" flat screen LCD. Sound system, gaming system (xbox360, PS3, Wii...w/e) would be set there along w/ a desktop computer set up there as well. To the right of that set up would be a small mini fridge, microwave & hot water dispenser. To the left of that set up would be shelves set up for DVDs. Now along the sides of the wall opposite to the doorway / entrance would be cabinets for books, anime 'n collectables but most importantly, placing my plushie collection along there. Near the opposite side where the t.v. is, along that wall would be my art table set w/ a small table for my copic markers & art supplies. Off to the left facing that art table would be a desk set up w/ a laptop for other purposes (ie. digital artwork, random look up or if you just don't wanna sit in front of a big screen t.v.), printing & scanning too. Last but not least, fill out the rest with more shelves & display cases for my plushies & there we have. As for the walls, I would like to keep them clear or white, on strange days I would pro'ally just move things to the side & paint or draw whatever fit my mood & have that eventually encompass around the whole room.

And thus concludes my madness.

--

Onto October ...

Happy October 2011!

Halloween countdown is totally on.

Something about the month of October just has a different kind of spirit & feel from all the other months. After-all, the season of fall is starting to come into effect & I personally think you can see just how everything around you start to change slowly.



Anyways with things on their way, commissions on my plate, I've been diligently working on getting back to the swing of things. I've gone as far back as seeing anything from my other account to see if I have any unfinished business.



Other than that, I'm still tinkering around with my deviantART stuff. Getting my commission information up as well.



Hopefully everyone has their costume in mind for Halloween & their trick-or-treat bags ready.

or

If your fortunate to be passing out candy this year. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment