Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What if ...

...What do you do?...

The month of June --

So I recovered from my cold & I'm starting to pick up where I left off. Its funny, after recovering, I reflect back on how I'm usually not up with doing anything when I'm sick. Anyways onto the month of June, I have a bit to prepare with Comic Con just over the horizon. While I take care of that, I'm moving forward with my bigger project with Milo. Not forgetting my other obligations, I hope to get this all done & sorted with everything else. Expanding my social networking, picking up & looking back at all the other stuff like facebook, myspace, blogger, twitter, tumblr, deviantart & sheezyart ~ hopefully I can do some other things too. But, for now, one step at a time. As for this deviantART ID & question that is brought, it is a impromptu to the project. The question I ask onto you is ... what would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment