Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Journal Meme: 4 out of 8 - Taggy


Taken from exia-4ever33 @ deviantART --

 RULES:
> You must post these rules.
> 
Choose 10 people (victims) and put their icons on your journal.
> Go to their page to inform them they were tagged.
> Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
> You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
> You must pick a different "Creepypasta" character than the person who tagged you.
> No tag-backs.
> You can't say that you don't do tags.
> YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. (Unless you're commenting about the actual entry)

Well 1 out of 10 of these rules aren't so bad. I'm sure w/ these familiar tags I was suppose to make questions too but I will answer below.

► When did you first start drawing?
When I was really young.

► What made you start drawing?
Strangely, cuz of t.v.

► Favourite T.V. show? (RL/Anime/Cartoon)
Too many to pick from.

► How long can you stay up at night for?
I have stayed up for over 24hrs before, its not easy.

► What do you do if you're upset to feel better?
Listen to music.

► Favourite colours to work with?
Blue.

► Cats or dogs? Or neither?
Both?

► Warm colours or Cool colours?
Cool ~

► Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I'd like to say I wanna see myself here but life has taught me not to try to set the expectations that high.

► What's your favourite thing to draw?
Depends on the mood.

Time to disobey & say feel free to answer if you wish - sorry for no questions on my end.

No comments:

Post a Comment